Team and Individual Volunteers:
Volunteers are the key to success in making the event come together. We are looking for tri clubs and teams to come out and provide pre and post race support for the event and at same time promote your tri club or team.
If you’re not a triathlete, swimmer, or runner and would like to participate in some way to help around the event, grab your friends and family and join us in a great community event. Volunteers are needed to assist with several aspects of the event, including body marking, food service, pre-registration, packet pickup, course directions, finish line, and aid stations along the courses.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteers will receive 50% off code for a future USAP Event after they volunteer and the code can be used within the next 12 months.
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Future Event Discount Code
- Free Lunch
- Fulfill community service hours
- A great time out
- Team up with friends, family and make it a community event!
- Groups larger than 15 will receive more benefits and possible charitable donations
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer at an upcoming event
Thank you for supporting our endurance community!
South Bay Duathlons
March 12, 2017
Half Moon Bay Triathlon
April 23, 2017
Morgan Hill Sprint Triathlon
May 21, 2017
June 25, 2017
August 6, 2017
Oakland Triathlon Festival
August 27, 2017
Catfish Open Water Swim